Release notes: 1.3.1.
User Flow. New major features are added:
- Copy and paste elements (shapes, Sitemap pages, and images): select the desired shape, press Cmd (Ctrl) + C to get a shape to the buffer, press Cmd (Ctrl) + V – the element is suspended to the cursor. Select the place to insert the element and click the left mouse button.
- Duplicate items: select the desired element, press Cmd (Ctrl) + D, select the place to insert the element and click the left mouse button.
- New scroll system. We have optimized standard scroll pages to increase performance.
- User Flow. Searching the paths for lines has been updated to speed up the work.
- Sitemap’s pages added to in User Flow were not included in the copy and Project Backup,
- Invoices could not be downloaded at Profile. The button has been changed. Now by clicking you will see the invoice first and then it can be downloaded,
- Issues with deleting Pages through the Project Map,
- Export issues,
- New scrolling at the drop-down User Flow list.