Release notes: 1.3.5.
- Separate (Header) pages.
- Share link settings (activate/deactivate).
- Added ability to create duplicate and sibling of separate and footer pages at tree menu.
- Added ability to drag and drop childless pages between any sections (main page included).
- Project Page. Browser history doesn’t reset active state from the tool’s section tab.
- Deleting unopened User Flow no longer redirects to project desktop.
- Opened User Flow has an active visual state in the lists now.
- Separate Pages are added to Sitemap PDF Export.
- Project sections are closed by default (performance reasons).
- Some UI improvements.
- Fixed issue when the user could not leave the project.
- After transferring project users who are notinvited has been displayed.
- Manager page:
- Routing fix (system bug).
- Project’s titles fix (unnecessary overflowing).
- Download file button works well now.
- Separate page creation at tree menu on User Flow page is fixed.
- Focus reset by pressing the ALT key in Google Chrome, Windows is fixed.
- Footer page order bug after creating a new page.
- No more main page replacing using drag and drop.
- Text wrapping bug at User Flow export that performs to browser freeze.
- «User Flow not found» placeholder on share page is fixed to right one.
- Incorrect entities index generation at Sitemap PDF Export.