Tag: Working with Figures
Adding a Figure
To Add Figure to User Flow:
- Hover and click on the icon.
- Choose figure.
- Click on it.
Change Figure settings
When a figure is active, you can change its settings in the bottom bar:
- Change border color,
- Change the background color,
- Change text color,
- The figure’s type and the icon in it.
To change Text Inside the Figure click on it twice.
Copy and paste elements (figures, sitemap pages, and images)
Select the desired shape, press () + to get a shape to the buffer, press () + — the element is suspended to the cursor. Select the place to insert the element and click the left mouse button.
Resize Figure or Image
To resize any figure or image:
- Click on it,
- There will be a blue bounding box around the Figure or Image, with a handle in each corner. This allows you to resize the shape as you see fit.
Select the desired element, press () + , select the place to insert the element and click the left mouse button.
Select and Move Multiple Objects
To select and move multiple objects on the User Flow, follow the steps below:
- Go to User Flow,
- Hold down ,
- Click on canvas with the left mouse button and drag the selection field across the needed objects or click them one by one.