- Projects — projects is the place for collaboration on the development of web sites by creating a site map. Project contains all the information for designing of prospective website — site map, user flows, pages description, files, comments of colleagues and clients.
- Project Desktop – one place to manage everything: create new flows and sitemaps, edit Project name and description, the export and sharing functions are also available from this space.
- Sitemap is a visual structure of your website. It allows you to visualize the structure of the future site. Drag and drop page cards for quick structure editing. You can create as many pages as you need.
- Page Card — Centerpiece of the Sitemap — page card. Page card is used to store all the information regarding the page. Here you can make up a description, upload files, discuss the page with colleagues or customers.
- User Flow – is the logic path taken by users on a website or app to achieve goals.