You can manage your subscription preferences at the Profile settings:
- Go to View Profile (app.flowmapp.com/profile/)
- Click on the Notifications tab (app.flowmapp.com/profile/notifications/)
Frequency of notifications
This panel will help you to regulate receiving emails. Here is a quick explanation of each point:
- Promo offers — this is the special marketing emails that we send on events like Black Friday. We don’t send them very often, 1-2 times a year.
- Educational materials — these are tips and educational content that we sending to all of our users at the beginning of their FlowMapp’s journey after registration. The onboarding email chain contains 7 emails. We recommend receiving this information especially for those who just starting to use UX tools and don’t aware of all platform features.
- Project activity — 3 types of email notifications regarding your projects. Choose the one that fits most. The “Off” option will stop all emails, but you still can see the updates at the “Activity” modal inside app.
The left side of the notification panel contains the project list to manage notifications for each project you have access to.
Also, you could turn on Slack integration here (https://flowmapp.com/help/integration-with-slack/).
To adjust your email comment notifications:
- Log into your account and click your name in the top right corner;
- Click View Profile;
- On the left, click Email Notifications;
- Subscribe/unsubscribe to any/all comments per project. You can also opt to receive notifications from selected projects.