Custom Page Covers
Sometimes you can feel a lack of FlowMapp covers when designing the next amazing website.
Use the function for creating your own sets to enhance the capabilities of FlowMapp.
Custom Page Covers are available only on paid subscription plans.
To create a cover set.
- Open a project
- Create a page
- In the modal window click Add New Cover Set,
- Create a Name for the Set,
- In the window that appears select the necessary covers,
- After uploading all the covers click Add page,
- The selected cover will be applied to the page.
- Open the window with the downloaded covers,
- Select the required set,
- Hover on the required cover,
- Click on the icon to add cover tags,
- Click on the icon to edit cover’s name,
- Click on the icon to remove the selected cover.
Adding (creating) covers in someone else’s project.
This feature is only available in Team and Agency plans. You must be part of the project owner’s team in order to upload your own covers for the project.